Hospital activity of Dr Michael Singer
If you have the necessary insurance coverage (supplementary hospital insurance), Dr Singer can take care personally of your childbirth or operation. Since 2019, we have been focusing our in-hospital consultant activity on the gynaecology and obstetrics department of Spital Zollikerberg.
Why Spital Zollikerberg?
CONVINCING MEDICAL QUALITY
- Cantonally mandated hospital with private funding body
- Full infrastructure with emergency and intensive care department
- Anaesthesia doctors in-house 24 hours
- Recognized by all health insurance companies, no out of pocket charge for semi-private patients
POPULAR AND COMPETENT MATERNITY WARD
- Grown to second biggest maternity ward in the canton of Zurich with more than 2000 deliveries per year
- Excellent cooperation between midwives and consultant doctors
- All delivery rooms with birthing pool
- Caesarean section theatre integrated in maternity ward, post-op care done by midwives
- Family comfort room for private, single bed room for semi-private insurance
- Competent care for premature newborns from 32 pregnancy weeks onward
- Neonatology specialist 24 hours in-house
- If your baby needs to be admitted to neonatology: rooming-in with mother in case of supplementary insurance of the child
A HOSPITAL IN THE GARDEN
- All rooms in the maternity ward have direct access to the large garden
- Modern «Nordbau» building since 2017 with delivery rooms, neonatology and operation theatres
- Optimal access by Forchbahn S18 suburban train, parking garage
SEE YOU SOON?
- It would be my privilege to take care of you personally in Spital Zollikerberg
- Prerequisite: supplementary hospital insurance (private / semi-private) or the attractive All-In-Upgrade for patients with basic insurance